Five Things God Wants You To Know:
1) You Are A Sinner And Need To Be Saved Romans 3:23, "For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God."
2) There Is A Penalty For Sin Romans 6:23, "For the wages of sin is death." Revelation 20:14, "Death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death."
3) You Cannot Save Yourself Ephesians 2:8-9, "For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast"
4) Jesus Has Provided For Your Salvation Romans 5:8, "But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us."
5) You Must Trust and Accept Jesus To Be Saved Romans 10:9,13 "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved." John 1:12, "But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God."
If you believe these truths and want the Lord to save you, please pray this prayer to the Lord:
"I confess that I'm a sinner in need of a Saviour. I now accept that Jesus died and rose again for me to save me. I repent of my sin and I ask Jesus to come into my heart and life, become my Lord and Saviour, and give me eternal life"
Five Truths For Those Who Have Been Saved:
1) If you have been saved, you cannot lose your salvation! (see John 5:24; John 6:37; John 10:27-30; Romans 8:35-39)
2) God wants you to read the Bible so you can grow as a Christian (see Romans 10:17; II Timothy 2:15; I Peter 2:2).
The Holy Spirit now lives in you to guide you into truth (see John 14:26; John 16:13-14). The best place to start reading is in the book of John, near the front of the New Testament.
3) As a child of God, it is your privilege to pray to God. He will receive and answer your prayers according to His will. He desires for you to pray (see Matthew 7:8; Matthew 21:22; John 14:13-14; Philippians 4:6-7; I John 5:14). Read Jesus' lesson on prayer in Matthew 6:5-15.
4) The first command to obey after salvation is baptism by immersion (see Acts 2:41; Acts 8:36-38; Acts 10:47-48).
5) To help you grow as a Christian, God created the local church. It is there that we worship the Lord, fellowship with other Christians, and hear the preaching of the Bible. (see Acts 2:47; Hebrews 10:25; I Timothy 3:15)